Kenco Group Inc. and affiliates (the Company) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.kencogroup.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy only applies to information we collect on this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
· Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is for a general audience and not aimed at children. In principle, we do not collect Personal Information from children under age 16. If you are under the age of 16 and you want to use our services, please rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. If a child under the age of 16 may have disclosed Personal information to us, the parent or guardian can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove Personal Information as requested.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information You Provide to Us or Authorize Us to Receive
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us or permit us to receive. For example, when you fill out a form, the information we collect from you on the Site may include, among other data:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your organization
- Information that you enter, in narrative form, into request forms or inquiries or other communications submitted by email
Information We Collect Through Technology
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. For example, when you visit the Site, we may collect your domain name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser version, operating system, and the website you passed through to reach our Site. In addition, we gather certain usage information like the numbers and frequency of visitors to our websites, activity levels, most used browsers, and other useful statistics similar to the television ratings which tell how many people tuned into a program.
Depending on the browser you use, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Like other websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of the features on our websites may not function properly.
Google Analytics and Other Third Parties
You can obtain more information about Google Analytics here: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=en-GB.
For information about how to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631.
We may collect your unique device identification, advertising identifier, user identification, and other persistent identifiers (collectively, “Device ID”) to evaluate and improve our websites functionality, for the Company’s internal business purposes (including but not limited to business analytics, sales, marketing, and recruiting), and to serve advertising.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your personal information. Our Site does not currently respond to DNT browser settings across all pages and features of the Site. We will not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, regardless of whether you choose the DNT browser preference. However, we may use trusted third-party tools to analyze website usage, monitor performance, and prevent fraud. These tools may collect personal information about you or your online activities at this or other Company websites over time by using cookies or by any other means.
Links to and Plug-Ins from Other Websites or Media
We use information that we collect about you to serve you and improve your experience with our website and services. Some examples of how we may use your information include the following:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Responding to your requests
· Conducting research and analysis
· Conducting contests and surveys
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· Marketing and advertising products and services
· Continuously evaluating and improving customer service and our online user experience
· Notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide through it
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce or apply any agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, see “Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting” section above.
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on the email that you receive and following the related instructions.
· Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, see “Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting” section above.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request via email to email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.kencogroup.com/ccpa-policy/
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 2001 Riverside Dr., Chattanooga, TN 37406
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
2001 Riverside Drive
Chattanooga, TN 47406